Houston Web Design Services
ESTABLISH AN ONLINE PRESENCE
These days, almost all businesses have a website. No one wants to be left behind as customers migrate to the web. However, all websites are not created equal and serious consideration needs to go into the design of a website before it goes live.
- What is the goal of my site?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Does it communicate properly to the visitor?
- Does it take too long to load?
- and much more…
WEB DESIGN FOR RESULTS, NOT COOL LOOKS
Most website owners build their sites for their own personal tastes. This is usually aesthetic. Websites should always be designed around the audience it is intended for. Digital Labz has the experience and know-how to design a site properly, from the beginning. We work with our clients and use our own research methods to learn as much as possible about a website’s intended audience. We study the competition to see what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong.
DESIGN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR WEBSITE
Many websites are designed using old, outdated coding and design methods. These old methods make it difficult for search engine bots to crawl through the code of your site which can hurt the visibility of your site with search engines. Search engines need to see everything; all the links and all the content.
The old methods of design also make updating and adding to your website a difficult and time consuming process.
Older methods of design have another major issue. Website’s built with older design methods may not show up properly in other commonly used browsers; such as Mozilla Fire Fox.
WHY USE DIGITAL LABZ FOR YOUR WEB DESIGN NEEDS?
- Digital Labz uses current design methods that allow search engine bots to easily find the links and content within your site.
- Your website will be viewed properly in the major internet browsers and their commonly used versions.
- Our design methods make it easy to make changes and add pages to your site as your business grows from the increased visibility of the web.
Schedule a Free SEO Consultation
"*" indicates required fields